Re: Who is Regie?

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
3794598E.CA89D2A7@harnessnet.com.au">news:3794598E.CA89D2A7@harnessnet.com.au...

> Lineman wrote:

> > Could several posters please enlighten me,does he
dribble,or what,is he only
> > found in Victoria,should he sectioned?

> Funny how there's been no responses to this post!  A real
life case of the old
> saying "If you can't say something nice, don't say
anything at all!".

> Hence I have nothing to say about Reggie.

I am extremely disappointed at the attitude taken, surely a
courageous volunteer could enlighten RRL as to the benefits
of connecting to the Internet.  Imagine aus.rail with RRL!
Then his unique theories on gunzelinity could be propagated
to a whole new audience.

Like his very own idea for a nut special - 2x38, 2xR, 2xR
triple parallel on the NE.  Never let reality get in the way
of a good foam.

He was apparently good friend of former Transport Minister
Brown, using every opportunity to lobby said Brown on the
necessity of relaying the track beyond Leongatha for... nut
specials I think.  (Now you know why their known as Nut
Specials).

And who can forget his bid many moons ago for the Presidency
of the ARE, (back when they had elections).  His election
spiel brought tears to the eye.

In case you may be wondering why I appear to know so much...
Know Your Enemy!
People I know respond to his questions in one syllable
answers, I have found a much better system, *Just Ignore It*

WARNING - IT HAS BEEN SEEN INTERSTATE - AVOID CONTACT

P.S. Craig, would TAM get upset if RRL applied for
membership?

--
Mr Not_a_reggie_style_gunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.