Re: Hornsby Derailment in Sun-Herald

I may stand corrected but are there any trips north of Hornsby? I understood trips
were only used in the original limits of metro electrification. Remember the
prototype K set that ran into the back of the freight at Berowra killing the driver
some years ago. It also ran a red light.

Cheers
Rod Gayford