Re: Wallangara

Garry Hoddinett <hoddos@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
7n6vlp$17t4$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:7n6vlp$17t4$1@otis.netspace.net.au...
> Does Queensland Railways still provide services to Wallangara?  I drove
past
> the station not long ago and the tracks were rust covered. There were no
> wagons or locomotives in the station yards.  This is in contrast to only a
> couple of years ago when there were a fair few container wagons (and
> containers!) in the yard as well as shiny well used tracks.

I think that Stanthorpe to Wallangarra, (or maybe Warwick to Wallangarra)
has had it's services suspended.  I recall something to this effect in the
flier for a recent ARHS trip to Wallangarra and Inglewood

Gee mate, you get around!  Wallangarra, Greenvale, Kajabbi... must
have been a good trip!

Johnmc
Cloncurry