Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

G'day,

Michael wrote:

> Oh he did. We had a few words with him and he was furious :-) He no doubt
> wanted to stick old reggie's human-impersonating microphone somewhere the
> sun dont shine. The other guy with him aparently wasn't much better.

Prior to the weekend in question there was some discussion on this group r.e.
cruise missile co-ordinates.  I can think of no finer target....

BTW, I queried the man himself as to whether in fact it was he that I
graciously stopped a train for and allowed him to alight.  He denied all
knowledge, but I have my doubts......

Regards,
CH.
--