Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

Notagunzel scribbled something with a chicken feather on 19/07/1999 in
<932351317.747276@newscache.net2000.com.au>:

>On Sunday, it was camped at Pipeline Crossing, methinks the
>poor signalman will need ongoing psyiactric help for the
>rest of his life...

Oh he did. We had a few words with him and he was furious :-) He no doubt
wanted to stick old reggie's human-impersonating microphone somewhere the
sun dont shine. The other guy with him aparently wasn't much better.

Regards
Michael.