Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

Well, I werk in an office where I edit upto 30 odd reports a day and the
office/I often put little faces in to say that that customer was nice or to
let the next person know the get the 20kv phone zapper charged (oh well,
wishfull thinking that we could zap the peas in our customers head, fried
peas must be more intelegant) :-}