P 20 at Kensington Grain Sidings Today

This morning (19/7) on my way into the City at approx 07:55, I noted P20
sitting in the Kensington Grain sidings.  NOT unsusal I hear you say?  WELL
on the yay home at approx 13:00 it was still there.  It appears that it has
been left there until the grain hoppers (10 of them) are emptied and then it
will take them back (there was no driver and it was dead). All the hoppers
appeared to be empty when I went past.  This is strange as I have never
noted a loco being left there, only dropping off or picking up :)

regards,
--
Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.