Re: P 20 at Kensington Grain Sidings Today

I saw someone who appeared to be a driver walk up to it at approx 1:15pm -
Was going to catch a train back out to Kensington to gunzel it for a bit
but realised that a) it was prolly going to be gone by then and b) Newport
seemed a more attractive option, and it turned out to be, apart from the
cold :)

Rather interesting, that today is one of only a handful times I have not
looked out of my train to see if anything was there (in the siding) to get
off and gunzel. Mind you, had a T class been there i would have been on the
first train back there, considering the T's are being mothballed at a
phenomenal rate.

Regards
Michael

Steven Hurst scribbled something with a chicken feather on 19/07/1999 in
<932367667.299266@diddley.primus.com.au>:

>This morning (19/7) on my way into the City at approx 07:55, I noted P20
>sitting in the Kensington Grain sidings.  NOT unsusal I hear you say?
WELL