Re: Melb.Australia Rolling stock

Press releases suggest doing there own thing, mainly because of
affiliations with different rollingstock manufacturers.

The total disaster is that all predictions are for single-deck trains.
While it is comprehensible that a UK company (with infrastructure not quite
modified to hold dd trains) would feel that 'if we don't have them in the
mother land, those ruddy colonials shouldn't need them'; a French company
inheriting a line with modified clearances shouldn't hesitate.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Lineman <grime@sympac.no spam com.au> wrote in article