Re: Steam and Olympic Park

I was on a public special from Hornsby to Sydney Central via North Sydney,
with a 46 class electric loco leading a steam loco (5910?) on 1990-03-18. I
still have to decide if this could be considered to be a (partly)
steam-hauled train all the way, as the steam loco would have been
effectively running "dead attached" from about Argyle Street. Anybody
remember this one?
Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY (formerly Ron BEST)
931958586.470333@diddley.primus.com.au">news:931958586.470333@diddley.primus.com.au...