Re: Melbourne tramway overhead

The route 70 line passes the former Hawthorn Depot that houses a number of
preserved cars. Also, the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant may use this route,
especially with the sidings at the Tennis Centre,

Cheers
John Wayman

mZzi3.6417$yD2.15120@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:mZzi3.6417$yD2.15120@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...