Re: Transport Tycoon - where are all the good Tycoons

"FRISCÉ Theatre Co. (Bryan Cullis)" wrote:

I've got RRT2, and I must say it isn't all that great.  It's a good game,
but I'm quite happy with TT.  I'd love to get my hands on a copy of TT
Deluxe, though.

> Steven Hurst <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote in message
> 931739793.996892@diddley.primus.com.au">news:931739793.996892@diddley.primus.com.au...
> > > lets see you tycoons beat this score.
> >
> > Real tycoons probably play Railroad Tycoon 2!

Forget RRT. Give me Siam any day. The 7 to 10 screens simulations take a lot of
figuring out and really test your operating skills. Even some of the lesser ones
are excellent but the 1 screen simulations are a bit boring after a 10 screener.
My suggestion is Oxford (2 versions available) then try Llandudno summer
saturday. A real masochist will claim Reading level 5 is good but I have yet to
reach that stage.

David.