Re: Dunmore (Shellharbour) quarry trains

Steven Hurst wrote:

> > We care about them! If you don't want to know about NSW trains you can go
> > start vic.rail as this IS aus.rail.
>
> Perhaps I should have posted it to aus.just-kidding as it seems that I may
> have been taken too seriously!?

So far this thread has not supplied the answer. Surely someone knows. I for one
are waiting for the information.
As for the Apex trains running via Essendon, I hope you are getting the
coverage. Some of us in the bush would like to see some photos. My pictures of
the Apex are mostly back in the T & S class days.

David Langley.