Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode- Get the REAL Facts regarding Victorian Episode.

In article <Tvhj3.1641$r61.14635@ozemail.com.au> "Stewart Findlay" <timepieces@ozemail.com.au> writes:
>From: "Stewart Findlay" <timepieces@ozemail.com.au>
>Subject: Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode- Get the REAL Facts regarding
>Victorian Episode.
>Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:07:22 +1000

All of what Stewart has said below is all well and good, but if an un
qualified person drives a rail vehicle then the qualified driver and
possibly the rail operator should face the consequenses.
There are rules for a reason.

Dave Malcolm