Re: DEB cars at Chullora

I think Dorrigo Steam Railway & Musuem own them. It's listed on there railcars
list found on the website.

They also had NPF 633, NTC733 stored in the Franklins siding nearby until
recently, but I think they have now been moved because of construction work on
an access road to our new warehouse. Last time I looked the siding had been
ripped up with only a small portion remaining. I'm now trying to convince
management to retain this siding so we can use rail transport!!

Thanks,

Jon Lau