Authorised to run on Hillside Trains tracks

The new addenda for the Hillside WTT carries a large list of locos allowed
to run on Hillside Tracks (even a large range of SG locos) - I'll repeat a
select few that I found interesting here:  [with my comments in square
brackets]  (It also lists Mass Rating and Axle Loads, but I won't copy
those out)

National Rail C class (stored)
Aust Southern RR AN class (1 - 9, 11)  [are they owned or leased by NR]?
various 44        [!] [owners and numbers not specified, just "various"]
SRA 80 class            [all except 8009 and 8020, are they scrapped?]
Aust Southern RR GM class (42 43 46)  [others not authorised in victoria?]
Great Northern [no class] (10, 12, 14, 22 and others (former GM class))
Chicago Freight Car Leasing (Aust.) EL class  (Stored)
SRA 442 class  [no numbers specified]
Silverton 442s class (1 - 6)
Aust Southern RR 930 class (961 963)
T class:
        ARHS Vic (T395)        [I thought 395 was with Steamrail?]
        Great Southern Railway Society (T345)    [hey?, what about GNRS?]
        [many more of course, i'm not going to repeat them...]
[no owners specified] W class (241 244)  [who owns & where are they?]
SRA 49 class [no numbers specified]
V/Line Freight RTL class (1) (remark: Road Transferable Locomotive)

Gareth.

 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278