Re: 4GT Sydney's new train.

I was under the impression these cars were to be longer than the Tangaras
and were to be run in 3 car sets. Are there any dimensions available for
these cars since the DT article did say they were to be wider than the
Tangaras but anything in the Terrible Tele can be regarded with suspicion.

Cheers
RJG
3785e6f8.0@iridium.webone.com.au">news:3785e6f8.0@iridium.webone.com.au...