Re: Steamrail - Self Destruction?

"Steven Hurst" <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote:

> I hear that there are a lot of people with "steam" coming out of there ears
> "down there".  Everyone cannot be happy, but I think one too many are this
> time.
>
> I hope this doesn't effect the reputation of restoraton groups in general
> guys...

Yes, there would not be a railway preservation group
anywhere that has not suffered "internal problems".

Problem is we are human, and being that way is bound to
bring a difference of opinions.  Thankfully we are not
all the same, would be boring if we were.

Unfortunately there are side effects, it can create ill
feeling and turmoil and there is no easy answer.....

The differing views in this NG are examples of the
human being expressing what they feel and or what they
have experienced, does not necessarily mean they are
100 percent right or wrong, but I would doubt any of us
would give up the basic human right to express a view.

That's life in a democracy.

----Terry Burton
<< remove OZ for Email reply.>>