Re: Last Friday's News

G'day,

Notagunzel wrote:

> You will NEVER live this one down... You Red Lighted the train to pick
> up Reggie??????????  Trust me... you would have become an instant legend
> had you left him behind :o)

Oh no, I've just lost a few percentage points, 110% no more, down to 50-60%
now!!  Was it him or not?  Whoever it was definately had a big silver box in
tow.  He wasn't the only one nearly left behind, as you guys with scanners will
testify to.....:)

A couple of classics from last year's Steamfreight involving this chap were on
the curve near the home signal, he's all set up to record double headed
steam....hushes the crowd etc...loco's power up the grade, and a light aeroplane
circles and drowns out all the audio....and later on the night listening
stop...all's quiet and just as the train gets close a little kid falls over and
starts crying...heheh, probably fell over his microphone :)

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber