front end design

                                       I am a pupil at Haygrove school ,
and I am currently studying Graphic Products. For my final G.C.S.E project
I am designing the front end design for a train for the millennium. Please
could you send me information on any of the following;

A)	Front End Design

B)	Livery

C)	Anything else that might be of help to me

               Thankyou for your time.

                                        Yours Faithfully

                                          James Blackmore

                          JBlackmore@haygrove.somerset.sch.uk