Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode

Johnny wrote in message ...
>Lighten Up its a TV show
>
>Good luck to him    If he was lucky enough to drive the rail motor all
>around the state so what

It has added costs to operations of enthusiast trains, costs that will be
passed on to us, the enthusiasts.

>Let he who is Perfect cast the first stone

Nobody said we were perfect - many of us have driven trains, when we are not
qualified drivers. But we have not done so on national television, for all
the world (and more importantly, the rail operators) to see.

DaveP