Re: Thats Interesting!! optus newsgroup crash??

I'm on Optus (using news.optus.net.au not news.optusnet.com.au) and it seems
to be working fine - news.optus.net.au is better for me because I can access
it when I use my OzEmail dialin, whereas I have to use my Optusnet dialin to
get into the other one.

DaveP

(oops, I think I just revealed the details of a free news server!)