Re: Rumours and News.

"Michael Walker" <walker@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

> >Gentlemen of the newsgroup,
> >
> And in these politically correct times, gentlewomen too I hope...

Why not, I wish they would join in, but the majority of
them usually find trains pretty boring.  Bit like the
overwhelming majority of Australians, Male & Female.

I have received many an Email from young females who
are working on a School/Uni project with railways.

Joining newsgroups like this, ..........no way.

Real pity, they make up more than half our population.

----Terry Burton
<< remove OZ for Email reply.>>