Re: Some qld News

>>Melton
>>Langwarrin
>>Coldstream
>>South Morang  etc etc
>>
>Whittlesea
>Stony Point
>Craigeburn

Never saw Whittlesea on a roll. I believe that Stony Point was used at some
stage (or was it Frankston-Stony Point?) to indicate services which
connected with Stony Point trains (much like H'ville-W'bton on Harris trains
or something vaguely similar anyway - obviously designed to indicate
connecting trains - one train can't go to both!)

Also some more:
East Doncaster
Sunbury

Took some great photos in the early 80s including quite a few with strange
destinations and in odd places but being quite young, my dad tried to take
the film out of the camera and stuffed it up otherwise I'd have some
interesting photos to post...8^(

Gave up photography after that as a bad joke.