Re: Dead man on bus in Perth, Western Australia

By contrast, I was in Sydney recently, and a passenger on a train I was on
fell ill. I was impressed at the speed and calmness of train crew and
station staff. The train was stopped, first aid given, an announcement  made
to all passengers, and an ambulance called swiftly. It was clear that staff
had been well-trained for such an emergency.

Bill