Re: Railway map of Victoria online

 Hi,

did you map refer to the City of Sandhurst by that name or its "new"
name of Bendigo?  I realise it was called Bendigo longer than
Sandhurst. The catholic bishop for Bendigo is still called the Bishop
of Sandhurst instead of the Bishop of Bendigo.

I'll have to have a look at the map myself, sounds interesting!!!!

Cheers
Peter Cokley