Re: ADDITIONAL INFO for earlier questions

Yea verily Tom Faint (tfaint@camtech.net.au) on Sun, 10 Jan 1999 07:55:01
+1030 in misc.transport.rail.australia-nz:<3697C92D.5565@camtech.net.au>
didst write unto us...

>Trailing tonnes around 6,000 gross (containers) subject to length limits
>Average Train Speed: around 65kph (max 100kph)
>Wagons: flats and or well wagons
>Motive Power: assumed to be NR class (4020hp)
>
>Need to know for freight trains
>(1) horsepower requirements
>(2) length limitations
>(3) load limitations
>(4) fuel consumption
>(5) Indicative timetables
>(6) Rail distance Parkes to Sydney via Cootamundra
>for the following corridors:
>
>Brisbane to Sydney & Sydney to Brisbane
>Sydney to Melbourne & Melbourne to Sydney
>Sydney to Port Augusta (via B Hill & Cootamundra) & Port Augusta to
>Sydney
>Port Augusta to Perth & Perth to Port Augusta
>Melbourne to Adelaide & Adelaide to Melbourne
>Adelaide to Perth & Perth to Adelaide
>Adelaide to Alice Springs & Alice Springs to Adelaide
>
>I would appreciate any assistance anyone can offer
>
>Thanks
>Tom Faint

I think my dear fellow, this is not a commercial newsgroup so kindly
direct your commercial business enquiries elsewhere.

--
Views expressed in this post are my personal opinions and unless otherwise
stated not those of any organisation I am associated with.