Re: Austrac Operations

         One evening while standing on the platform of Sefton railway
station I saw V/Line X45 and a diesel locomotive numbered 4814 painted in a
strange colour scheme and marked Austrac Operations hauling a container
train towards Villawood. My query is simply, who is Austrac Operations? I
can not find any information about them in the books I have or on the
internet.

                                                            Phillip G.