Re: Pantographs (was Re: MBTA BREDA Light Rail Cars)

John Dennis wrote:

> Now you have grabbed my attention.  Can anybody list the places in
> Australia where tram lines terminated in a loop?
> John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
> Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
> Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
> DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html

The Barrack Street routes in Perth terminated at a loop at the Barrack Street
Jetty.
All Fremantle routes terminated in a loop using High, Cliff, Phillimore and
Markets Streets.
For some years trams on routes 69 and 79 used a loop at St Kilda near Luna
Park.
The Glenelg route in Adelaide used to terminate at a loop in Victoria Square.
These are the ones I know of, there are probably others.

John McCallum