Re: Ticket Machines in Melbourne - Again

John Duncan McCallum wrote:

> Daniel Bowen wrote:
>
> > Answered many times, based on an answer from the Metcard help line:
> > You travel, then buy your zone 2 ticket at Box Hill.
>
> The only problem with that is: How do you purchase your ticket at a
> station
> equipped with barriers?
> You would not be able to get to the ticket office or ATM to do so.

All stations equipped with barriers should have at least one open gate
to accommodate customers with non-Metcard tickets, wheelchair, pram,
group travel, etc.

I.C.

Iming Chan                                     Station Staff, Ringwood
                                                       Hillside Trains
Email: chani@translib.com.au                      Melbourne, Australia
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my email address **