Re: Dorrigo Rolling Stock

Trevor,
       Keep up the good work there in Dorrigo.
  I joined just prior to my visit and have not been
dissappointed for doing so. It is terrible to think
what could have been lost had it not been for the
efforts so far made by the group, there are some very
important items amongst that collection.
  Of course there is a lot of work and money needed but
when all is finished I believe the museum will have
something very special.
  I for one look foward to the future of the museum.
Brad

*** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ***