Re: Dorrigo Rolling Stock

I'm not one to stand up for any group - I think they're pretty much as bad
as each other - but this photo is probably unfair and certainly not one of a
kind.

You could easily point the finger at the RTM with its "death alley" up the
rear of the Thirlmere compound.
Or you could have a go at the ARHS ACT division - it has 3102 minus tender
shoved up the end of the compound rusting to bits...

Most groups now have so much rollingstock that they don't have the means or
possibly the inclination to look after it properly. Sure, part depends on
the condition it arrives in but to point the finger at DSR&M is cutting off
one's nose to spite one's face...

Darren.