Re: "Fare Comment" letter in today's Daily Telegraph (Sydney, .au)

Bill Bennett <"billbennett"@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
<76ro2v$vqq$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...
>Running peak hour weekend schedules to the Northern Suburbs was plain daft.
I had
>to stand all the way from Hornsby to Wynyard and most of the way back. The
>morning train was so packed people couldn't get on my carriage once we
reached
>Turramurra.

Perhaps they should do what they used to do in Melbourne - publish a
seperate timetable for this period, and make sure it is on all the stations.

Nobody (except drivers and guards) knew when the extra trains were running,
and the only timetable information available was the timetable for weekends.

It was an absolute joke.

DaveP
http://derek.jenkins.net/ozemail/index.html