Re: "Fare Comment" letter in today's Daily Telegraph (Sydney, .au)

Running peak hour weekend schedules to the Northern Suburbs was plain daft. I had
to stand all the way from Hornsby to Wynyard and most of the way back. The
morning train was so packed people couldn't get on my carriage once we reached
Turramurra.

And I don't even want to talk about the 40 minute wait to change trains at
Hornsby last Tuesday evening.