Re: Dorrigo Rolling Stock

Peter Ruxton wrote in message <369070cb.0@139.134.5.33>...

>Gregory D. Young wrote in message <36906a37.0@job.acay.com.au>...
>>G'day John,
>
>>we are totally private and as far as I am aware have yet to get ANY money
>>from the public purse.
>

>What about Bi Centenary Money (Grant)
What grant?
>What about the Army Engineers and the time they did (Government Cost)
Yes but what of the training they received. I suppose you could be right but
then where else could the army be trained?
>What about the last X years rent free.
What about the government renigging on their lease?
>What about the time PTC (nsw), SRA, RAC then DOT and other Goverment
>departments have invested in the the Dorrigo Line in what can only be
>describeded as an on going saga of disputation
It just goes to show that if you hang out for what you want then others seem
to get upset because they may have to bend further.