Re: Dorrigo Rolling Stock

G'day John,
    At this point in time NONE, however we have our designs made for the
first of our sheds and they are being appraised by the Bellingen Shire
Council. We are unfortunately not like The majority of other museums in that
we are totally private and as far as I am aware have yet to get ANY money
from the public purse. If you are to consider the other major rail
preservation societies in NSW, they have either moved into established
facilities no longer required or have had land and or exhibits given to
them. Good luck to them. and if you would like to make a donation to the
construction of our sheds then I believe it would be most welcome. A roof
over our heads would be nice but when you consider what has been done
without one then I think you could agree that we haven't done too badly to
date.
Cheers
Greg Young