Re: The stupidity of passengers.

>Sigh... this is one thing in the favour of privatisation - fully-armed and
>trained security personel, like what many US and Canadian transit operators
>have.. They wouldn't tolerate people doing what people get away with now on
>our trains.
>
>Regards,
>
>Craig.
>--
   Craig,
                Truly mate, think abnout what you just said!!!
Armed Security Guards.....just like America.....Come On , now a few gangs
that have a very high profile and 3million Sydney Siders are going to have
to put up with armed Security Guards????
Guess who your Security Guards are Going to be. Most I have seen are Middle
Eastern maniacs who failed  the Police Academy [perhaps]
And that will really lower the tone of the place!
Catch the bastards and send them back where they come from, and actually I
believe that most come from good old Aussie.
Next thing to do is work out why our lifestyle is going down the shit
tube????
Dont go past the Pollies because they know why, and so do you.

Rod [Have you been shat on by a blewbird today?]