Re: Need info on UK tube disability access...

David - am crossposting to uk.transport.london, and also answering

David Proctor <daproc@spam_this.umpires.com> wrote in article
<76nkdj$r3d$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...
> Roger - am crossposting to uk.railway
>
> Roger Stott wrote in message <915362706.969312@fermi.dialix.com.au>...
> >Not quite aus.rail, but I wasn't sure where to post.
> >
> >My wife is about to visit UK & France again.  She has one usable arm for
> >luggage lugging purposes & knows there is what seems like miles of
walking
> >in the tube stations.  Does anyone know which stations have lift access
> >the platform (if any)?

The official database of such information starts at
http://www.londontransport.co.uk/travel/2_2a.html .
You may find it easier to use http://welcome.to/dev/null .

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped