Re: Dorrigo

rodjg wrote...

<<I think what Bill Bolton is too polite to say is that it is pointless
carrying on a sensible discourse with persons who appear to think Jones
walks on water and will not see the real situation.>>

And what is the real situation? In your previous post you claimed you had
"knowledge", but have so far refused to share it with us. It is rather hard
having a sensible discussion when all you can come up with is vague
statements, which you are not prepared to substantiate.

<<I would hope that before the State Government hands over anything a full
audit investigation into all aspects of Dorrigo is conducted by someone
nominated by either the 2  Australian Professional Accounting Groups (CPA or
Institute).>>

Why? What do you beleive is wrong with the DSRM financials? Some years ago
there were investigations by every government agency imaginable. They found
nothing wrong.

Trevor