Re: Dorrigo

"Trevor Edmonds" <tedmonds@tmx.com.au> wrote:

> Bill, you were the one that made the statement. You can back it up.

So, you aren't interested in answering a specific question.  That's
answer enough in itself.

> What rollingstock at Dorrigo is derelect?

I'm not a member of Dorrigo, so you know its highly unlikely I could
answer that question.

I can't answer with specific examples, I just know what perception of
the whole "collection" I came away with.

> Messengers can be corrected when their message is crap.

There you go again, attacking the messenger but not addressing the
message.  There's no point in continuing this.

Bill