Re: Locomotive Passenger Workings

"Damian Clement" <damian@vwtype3.freeserve.co.uk> wrote, and I
selectively quote:

>1. Where can I get hold of a timetable listing all train services, local and
>long distance sheduled services.
>2. How do I tell which services are loco hauled and which are multiple
>units?

In Victoria, we have a Network Service Plan (equivalent to an
employees' timetable), listing all trains, passenger and freight.
Costs  about $12-15 from the Railfan Shop, Market Street Melbourne.

The current one was issued on 6 Dec 98 and will be the last one
published as we move into privatisation and "commercial in confidence"
designation of freight timetables.

The NSP designates which trains are Sprinter or Railcar (MUs) or
passenger trains (loco-hauled).

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Web site at http://people.enternet.com.au/~steam4me
Visit Steam Media Productions' site at http://people.connect.net.au/~steam
Latest production "1997 - The Victorian Year in Steam" now available