Re: Peterborough Railway Station(slightly vandalised)

In article <76hbs7$alv$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net> "David Proctor" <daproc.spambait@umpires.com> writes:
>From: "David Proctor" <daproc.spambait@umpires.com>
>Subject: Re: Peterborough Railway Station(slightly vandalised)
>Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 13:26:25 +1100

>dirtcircuitvideos wrote in message <01be3517$a29a6560$LocalHost@default>...

>>The Authorities responsible for this Station should
>>be made aware of the shocking damage being done
>>to Electric switch gear and the Interior of the Office
>>Block.

>GSR are not going to do anything for a station that is only used four (soon
>to be six) times a week.

>DaveP

I dont think thats what the original poster asked .
GSR dont own the station , the real question is who does ?
I suspect possibly the SA Dept of Transport or worse still the Federal Dept of
Transport.
The same question could also be asked of all the other derelict stations in
country SA like Tailem Bend , Murray Bridge and Bordertown.
Its quite possible that the above organizations dont know they own any
stations.The sale of AN to ASR and the transfer of the track to ARTC didnt
include things like stations .

I suspect that a question of the local member may be the only way to get some
answers.

MD