Re: Where is XP2000? (The Olympic 2000 Power Car)

>Went to Melbourne as the rear power car of the Daylight on Tuesday 29/12 and
>returned to Sydney as the leading car on the Overnight XPT.

  I seen it on the inbound service (presumably from Brisbane or the
North Coast) at about 10:10am on the same day. Appropratly it was
leading going over the bridge at Medowbank, just before the Olympic
site!!
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 ajwright@nospam.ozemail.com.au
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright
 Do not reply to my email. Delete word 'Spam'.