Re: GM's in Tasmania

  I am unsure exactly why!!!
  Alco is where my area of research lays but as most of
my friends know, I photograph all types makes of
locomotive for the historical collection. I also
wouldnt get far if all I contributed to railway
magazines was 48 & 80 class with a scattering of
preserved stuff.
  As an "editor" of a publication, surely you realise
you need variety.
  The first thing I ever aimed a camera at was 42106 on
a South Coast passenger and if you refer to numerous
publications you will see that this is a Gereral Motors
product.
  Sadly, long gone are the days of the who is
interested in what argument, its a shame all other
arguments can not follow a similar path!!!!!!!
Brad

*** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ***