Re: 520 or 621

520 gets my vote -
but mainly because I gather this is the locomotive most likely to
deliver Steamranger with extra passengers due to being recognised as 'the
Streamranger'.

On the other hand, a good restaurant car or some other attraction might get
even better patronage results - even with a diseasel up front!

Regards
Ed