Re: V/Line pass. paint scheme question.

"David Proctor" <daproc@spam_this.umpires.com> wrote:

>I did a fair bit of travel on National in the last half of January - but at
>least they are getting air-conditioned buses -

The air-conditioning in the buses only seems to have two settings,
full chill or off altogether. On mild summer days that are not hot
enough for the full chill, you get no fresh air at all. You would
think that in a bus with no opening windows that the air conditioning
should be running all the time, even if just circulating the air. Of
course, while we are up the back breathing in the stale stuffy air,
the driver is sitting with his window wide open.

mgm