Re: V/Line pass. paint scheme question.

MarkBau1 wrote:

> <<<<<<<
> Too many! That scheme is a disgrace (not the actual colours, just the way
> they are applied, and the way the locos match (or don't match) the
> carriages!)>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> Actually I quite like it. It is IMHO, vastly preferable to the ghastly VR
> teacup scheme and a big improvement over the V/Line orange and grey. The only
> thing I'd change is the white bands around the cab area.

The onyl change needed is on the N class, the white line ends on the cab side,
with P and Y class locos, it goes onto the hood.

The only P I have seen painted is p15 but it is nice.

The color schemem suites the cars more then locos tho.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

And one ring to rule ... err ... moderate them all!