Re: V/Line pass. paint scheme question.

Jennifer Richmond wrote in message <36C75B58.CC325167@melbpc.org.au>...

>Have you travelled on National lately, they do not have Validators and
still
>sell old met tickets! Their drivers seem to have got their licence from the
>back of their Coco pops packet and their buses seem to only have two
speeds:
>stop and go!

I did a fair bit of travel on National in the last half of January - but at
least they are getting air-conditioned buses - more than we can say about
Westbus Penrith (I know, Castle Hill is getting it for the City runs, but
what about us?) and at least they do not run early, like several drivers at
Penrith are notorious for doing (unfair dismissal laws mean they can't get
rid of them!)

DaveP