Re: MIXED TANGARAS

Ron BEST wrote in message <4FqB2.554$la2.1304@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...
>My original post was prompted by a trip on the Blacktown-Gosford train that
>departs about 1700h. Do they REALLY go through and lock the toilets whilst
>the train is in the suburban area? Why? I haven't found one locked yet!
(not
>that I've tried very often....)

Trains that are operating a totally suburban journey are supposed to have
the toilets locked - this is because of the limited capacity of the holding
tanks.

When a train commences a journey that takes it outside the suburban area
(e.g. Blacktown - Gosford via North Shore) the toilets are supposed to be
open for the entire journey. Nut only in the 'G'set <g>.

DaveP