Re: MIXED TANGARAS

My original post was prompted by a trip on the Blacktown-Gosford train that
departs about 1700h. Do they REALLY go through and lock the toilets whilst
the train is in the suburban area? Why? I haven't found one locked yet! (not
that I've tried very often....)

(Also had one on the Eastern Suburbs line on Australia Day, 1998. Guess it
was "borrowed" for the day.) (Various other explanations spring to mind, but
....)

Regards

Ron BEST